Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» Electric Hoist||» Chain Hoist|
Product Code : 41
Price And Quantity
Keeping in mind the ever-evolving requirements of our clients, we are devoted towards manufacturing an optimum quality range of Chain Hoist.
- Designed in two separate independent units ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å Motor Side (Driving Part) & Mechanism Side (Driven Part).
- Driven by Conical Rotor Motor ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å Z Start Motor
- Duty: Class II, 40% Intermittent duty
- Tested at 25 % Overload
- Hooks: As per IS: 15560 - 2005
- Load Chain: 8 mm, Grade 80, Alloy Steel Material as per IS: 6216
- Load Chain Wheel: S.G. Iron Casting ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å Accurately pocketed with proper sitting in the Aluminum Chain Guide.
- Chain Guide: Aluminum ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å Accurately manufactured with Machine matched recession to provide Load Chain precisely guided movement around the load chain wheel. Designed in two separate halves ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å ensuring ease in assemble/ dismantle or operation stage.
- Gears: Alloy Steel Material, precise machined, gear hobbed & case hardened ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å duly annealed. Spur / Helical combination to provide strength & smooth operation. Gears shall be lubricated with a semi-liquid grease instead of oil, which is less likely to leak, eliminates oil level checks and clings to the gears even after long idle periods.
- Motor: Conical Rotor Motor ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å operating on 415 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz AC Supply with In-built braking mechanism
- Braking Mechanism: Disc type, Spring Loaded acting at any load position.
- Control Panel Unit: Totally enclosed to protect from Weather, giving output at 24 Volts to the Operational Control Station (Push Button Station).
- Operational Control Station: Suspended from Hoist with a Cable & supporting Wire rope ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å with two push buttons extendable to four / six push button station. Operated with 24 Volts.
- Overload Relay: Provided for protection to Motor
- Limit Switches: Provided to control movement of Hook in Hoisting motion at decided levels activated by Lower Hook & End Stop. Prevents Accidents due to Over-hoisting & Over-lowering.
- Minimum maintenance
- Excellent functionality
- High operational fluency
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Others
- Supply Ability
- As per the orders
- Main Domestic Market
- South India, Gujarat
- ISO 9000